IATSE 470 COVID Reporting and Dispatch Guidelines.
In order to protect the workers dispatched via the IATSE 470 hiring hall the following procedures will be adopted.
- The following will be in effect for all workers whom have had a possible exposure to COVID.
- 1.1 The worker will notify the Business Agent immediately.
- 1.2 The worker will get a COVID test according to CDC guidelines.
- 1.3 The worker will not be further dispatched without a negative test result.
- 1.4 Other workers will only be notified of a possible exposure if a worker has tested positive for COVID
- In the event an exposed worker tests positive for COVID the following procedures will go into effect to minimize the possible spread of COVID
- 2.1 They will notify the Business Agent of a positive test immediately.
- 2.2 The worker who tested positive will not be dispatched until a negative test is received and the proper precautions as described by the CDC, such as quarantine, have been observed.
- 2.3 The Business Agent will notify all workers who the positive tested worker may have come into contact with of a possible exposure.
- 2.4 It is the recommendation of the local that all workers possibility exposed be tested.