Guide for Billy Joel @ Lambeau
- Arrive early. Parking is available See map.
- If it is your first time working,
you will need identification to fill out new hire paperwork. This could
- Unexpired Passport
- driver’s license, government issued photo ID, School ID
- social security card, birth certificate, tribal ID, military
- IF POSSIBLE DOWNLOAD THE PAYROLL
PACKET AND FILL OUT AHEAD OF TIME.
- Dress code: avoid shirts with offense
slogans. Shorts are acceptable. A good pair of shoes is required: no open-toed
or open-back shoes. If you have a hard hat bring it.
- Recommended tools include:
- crescent wrench,
- multi-tool pliers,
- 9/16 open end/box end wrench, and
- a pair of work gloves.
- Check in with the Union steward
(Mike Townsend) and stay in the check-in area until further directed.
No wandering off!
- The steward or their assistant will give you further directions and assign you to a crew.
- In the event you are going to be late or
unable to work, please contact the Business Agent as soon as possible
- Report ALL injuries to the Union Steward.
- Payroll will be processed via DP Processing.
Their address is 2270 Smithville road, Green Bay, Wisconsin 54313.
- Checks will be mailed by June 30, 2017. If you do not receive your check by July 6, 2017(due to the holiday) call the Business Agent.
- You will not be
paid until all paperwork is completed.
- IATSE 470 has a website with a calendar of up
coming work and educational information: www.ia470.com.
IATSE 470 also posts many useful updates on Facebook.
- The Business Agent will text or call you for future events.
Please respond in a timely manner even if you are not
available. If you are not interested simply say so, if you do not
respond the business agent will take it as you are not interested.
- Base rate of pay for this event is $16.25.
Time and a half is paid between Midnight and 8am.
- IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE IT TO THE JOB,
CALL OR TEXT THE BUSINESS AGENT ASAP!
- Contact information:
- Business Agent
- Randal Darabosh: 920-479-5959